Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Week 4, Photos

I've been doing photo stuff online for a long time. I've had a Webshots account since August 1999. (Is that really more than a decade ago?) My current capacity is: Photos 13,500, and Videos 1,350.


I've got a Flickr account, but it just stores photos for one of my blogs. And since they only allow 200 photos, I rarely do anything with it. Flickr is definitely the one to use if you want to be more social. I had a photobucket account I think, but the same thing as Flickr, they only let me have a few photos without charging. Of course, now Webshots has these annoying ads with sound that turn on every page you go to. So I guess that is the price to pay.

Any photos you upload to Blogger go to a Picasa album, but they don't tell you that. They are locked by default, but you can open them up to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment